45 Years Old - Tummy Tuck with Lipo on Hips, Thighs and Back/flank.

After wanting to get a tummy tuck for so many...

After wanting to get a tummy tuck for so many years, I started my research on several different websites. I had couple consults set up and decided that the surgeon that would perform my procedure would be. Dr. Jeff Healy from Healy Plastic Surgery. He was very welcoming and so easy to talk to. He was also very understanding and just made me feel so comfortable. My surgery was set up, I had my pre op appointment and I was ready to go.
My before photos
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

I have to say that I thought I prepared my self for everything but I was wrong. I never heard of getting depress or doubting your decision while you are still healing (3 weeks in) and just waiting for feel normal again. I am so HAPPY that I had chosen the perfect Doctor and staff. The staff, from the very beginning has been so welcoming, supportive and most of all encouraging. Dr. Healy is amazing, my results is incredible. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that I could get that stomach back after having children and gaining weight. He has changed my life for the better. My self esteem and self confidents has improved 100%, Dr. Healy has such a gentle and caring spirit, not to mention his mission trips that he goes on once a year to help children and the less unfortunate in different countries. Thank you Dr. Jeff T Healy & staff for going through this journey with me. You all have been so great and made much easier and fun while I heal. (MY DOCTOR FOR LIFE)