My Eyes Were Looking Very Tired and Puffy. - Aiea, HI

Dr Healy has done upper eyelid surgery and removed...

Dr Healy has done upper eyelid surgery and removed some bags from the bottom of
my eyes. He is a compassionate, professional and very sweet and meticulous doctor.
He does excellent work and I will continue to have him as my doctor for as long as I feel
the need to. His staff is also awesome. I do get some minor work done from one of his
nurses.

?In 2007 I had a procedure on my lower eyes

In 2007 I had a procedure on my lower eyes to remove some heavy duty bags. I was given a sedative to relax me since gen anes was not necessary and during the procedure I was awake but very groggy and did not feel anything but was able to hear doctor talking. For a few days there was some swelling and bruising and within a week my eyes looked incredibly smooth and NO BAGS!! It was an awesome experience, This year I had an upper eyelid procedure to remove some sagging skin that made my eyes look tired and droopy. Sedative was administered again and like the other procedure, I felt nothing and was awake but groggy. It's been about a month now and my eyes look wide awake and wider, Another awesome experience with Dr Healy and his staff. I will continue to see Dr Healy for my procedures as needed. He is my Best Friend!!!!!!

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

The interaction with Dr Healy is always pleasant as well as professional.