Dr. D Mini Tummy Tuck - Oahu Island, HI

From the consultation to the procedure to the...

From the consultation to the procedure to the recheck the doctor and staff were fantastic. I felt completely comfortable making the final decisions. I didn't feel pressured to do more than I wanted to. The doctor went over all my choices and gave me prices and potential outcome of each. During the procedure the discomfort was minimal and recovery was much better than expected. There was barely any discomfort after the first day and it healed quickly without any issues. I had a previous ectopic surgery site that was done poorly and have had three children. I had a pooch that would not go away no matter what exercise I tried above that previous surgery site. It was pronounced enough I couldn't wear certain bikinis and you could see it in some clothing. Dr. Dieffenbach did a phenomenal job! I went on vacation 4 weeks after the procedure and was in a string bikini 8 weeks after that. It is now only 16 weeks from the date of the procedure and the scar is already lightening up and looks much much better than I expected it to. It is hidden in all of my bikinis - you can't see it at all! I would recommend Dr. Dieffenbach and his awesome staff to anyone!!
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. Dieffenbach! The experience was so much better than I imagined it to be. I was completely at ease and the procedure and recovery discomfort was minor. I was referred by one of my employees who also had a fantastic experience and is extremely happy with the outcome of her breast implants. If you are considering a procedure I highly recommend going in for a consultation! There is no pressure to do anything more than you want to and the different options made it easy for me to decide what was right for me. Mahalo Dr. Dieffenbach!!