breast augmentation - Aiea, HI

My procedure was breast augmentation. From as...

My procedure was breast augmentation. From as long as I can ever remember I was not happy with my breast size and wanted to do this procedure to feel better about my physical appearance. I had 600 cc silicone implants done to increase my breast size from a b to a dd cup. I am at the 6 week post op mark and my recovery process has been on track. I am healing as expected and extremely happy with the results so far.

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

From my initial consultation to my 6 week post op visit dr. D and nurse jen were amazing! As many mothers do, I put the needs of my children and family first and waited until I turned "50" to begin my search for the "Just right" dr. To finally be facing this decision I knew everything had to be just right. From the first visit I felt very much at ease and was very confident in making my decision to go with dr. D and his team. He was extremely helpful in guiding me through the process and assisting me with all of my questions and concerns. At no time did I feel rushed or pressured to make any immediate decisions. With the knowledge and experience dr.D shared with me, I was able to make a decision that has made me feel confident and happy beyond my expectations.