22 Y/o, 5'2'', 95 Lbs, 32A, 265cc Full Profile - Aiea, HI

I have been wanting breast implants for several...

I have been wanting breast implants for several years now and as I just graduated college, I felt now would be the perfect time. I have always had a petite build and an extremely flat chest. I would struggle to fill an A cup, bathing suits never looked good, and tops just didn't fit right. My parents agreed to help me pay for the operation, and so I began looking for the right surgeon! I did a lot of internet research, called around to a couple offices and Dr. Healy was by far the best option! His staff is amazing and helped me with all of my questions! At my consult we discussed sizes, incision site, and what size would be best. I came in wanting to be a small C, didn't want anything too big that would look unnatural on my small build. Because I have such a narrow chest, Dr. Healy helped me find the perfect implant size. I chose the full profile SRFs and the largest implant size that I could go with in that style was 265cc. The Dr. reassured me that even though the implants were smaller than I had expected, the full profile location would make them look round and give me some much needed cleavage!

I had my surgery on Wednesday morning. I was most nervous about putting the IV in, but the nurse was so nice and calm and the needle went in flawlessly! The anesthesiologist came in and talked to me about the process, and Dr. Healy came in to check on me as well. The whole team was so sweet and calm, I felt super confident in them and so I didn't feel nervous at all. The surgery was the easiest part. I took a little nap, and I woke up happy! I wasn't in any pain at all, I felt a little tight around the chest but that's it!

Over the next few days of recovery, I didn't need to take any pain medication. I took a valium the first night to help me sleep, but just took the antibiotics from then out. The day after my surgery I felt like I had worked out, I was a little sore and tight, but no pain. I even went to the movies that day. I work as a receptionist so I was able to return to work on Monday, still taking it super easy and not doing any strenuous movements, but I was completely fine!

At my 1 day follow up, I had the bandaging removed and could see what the boobs looked like! I loved them!! They were a little high (Dr. told me to expect this so I wasn't concerned at all), but I could tell immediately that the size and placement was absolutely perfect!

I'm about ten days post op right now. I feel back at my 100%. I don't have problems moving my arms/showering/taking clothes off at all. They have dropped considerably already, I know that there's still some to go but I can't believe that the surgery was just two weeks ago! They look amazing, I feel great and couldn't be happier with my decision!!

I'm looking forward to more dropping and fluffing, being able to go bra shopping and showing them off! Can't thank Dr. Healy enough!!!

3 week update

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Healy, he is truly amazing!! I wouldn't go to anyone else on the island. I did EXTENSIVE research about all the plastic surgeons on Oahu, and Dr. Healy is by far the best. Not only am I so happy with my results, but the excellence in patient care I received was beyond my expectations. From the very beginning, Dr. Healy answered all of my questions and put all of my concerns to rest. After the surgery, not only did he call me to ensure I was recovering well, but Jackie (his patient coordinator) responded immediately to all of my texts (day and night) throughout the recovery process. I have never felt so well taken care of by a physician and his incredible staff. I am so happy with my decision to choose Dr. Healy and have recommended him to all of my friends!