24 Yr Old Stubborn Lower Belly Fat - Ahwatukee, AZ

Like many others on here I have an active and...

Like many others on here I have an active and healthy lifestyle, but the super stubborn lower belly fat that would not go away if I was on a celery diet. I decided to try Cool sculpting because a coworker loved it and got great results. Be prepared to sit completely still throughout your entire service (1 hour per section) bring cell phone /tablet to work on or surf the Web. First they lay a cool (cold) pad on the section to be treated to protect your skin from the cold. Then they place the machine over the marked area and the vacuum sucks your fat up into it, this pulls on the skin causing pulling pain on surrounding skin but only lasts for a few minutes. As the machine starts to cool there is a little discomfort but I didn't experience much, and it went completely numb pretty quick. 60 mins of looking at dog pics online later, the technician stopped the suction and removed the machine. Your skin does come out pretty gross looking and I didn't even want to look at it! They massage the area to warm it back up quicker which feels tingly like when you put cold hand under warm water. Some reviewers said this part hurts but my stomach was too numb to feel much. After a few minutes tho when the feeling came back it hurt so bad I also didn't want to do the other side! But that pain also went away in about 5 mins. After both sides I went home feeling tired, but not in pain. My skin on my stomach regained feeling in under an hour (good, no damage to the skin) but was numb underneath (good, dead fat). Today is day 6 and this is still how the area feels. The area has been sensitive but no noticeable swelling. Tissue under the skin has felt a but tight, but bearable. Yesterday, (day 5) the nerves really began to wake back up and Holy crap it hurts. The pain comes and goes and feels like little bee stings and is very sensitive to touch. I was told it isn't necessary to wear compression garments, but it does feel better during the day when I do. I normally tolerate pain very well, but did end up calling the med spa today to fill the prescription for pain killers they had offered me. Other reviews say the pain stops at about 7-10 days so I hope the pain goes away soon. Still no visible swelling so that makes me hopeful for some shrinking when it heals up. And I really hope so, so I don't have to end my review saying I spent a lot of money and pain for nothing...

Day 11

The Pain did get less severe days 8-10 and is finally almost completely gone at day 11 (slight pain with pressure) and the numbness is also almost gone. Yayy feeling better

Great results

Unfortunately I never got my before and after photos so I can't show a comparison but I think the cool sculpt absolutely worked. I still don't feel super skinny, but it definitely got rid of the lower belly pooch and my stomach is completely flat, which I think made the most difference for me!

Finally got my before and after photos

I think it helps a lot on here having photo reference. Looking at my photos, I don't think they do my results justice. I am very happy with my cool sculpting results, my stomach is now super flat! and despite a few days of pain, I would definitely recommend trying it for those stubborn areas.
Red Mountain Weight Loss

Very professional, I felt comfortable and she explained everything to me well