Agoura Hills, CA

5'9" 150 lbs. If I lose weight it seems to come...

5'9" 150 lbs. If I lose weight it seems to come off everything but my stomach. So I had treatment 1 of 4 today. The Dr and assistants were very thorough in answering questions. The idea is that Vanquish should take an inch off my stomach. After that,if love handles look prominent they are best addressed with liposonix. 45 minutes with vanquish was painless. I felt some warmth but no hot spots, though the Dr said 60% do experience harmless hot spots during the treatment. They also used a z laser for 15 minutes at the to massage the fat cells. Also painless.

3 treatments down and 1 to go

I have my fourth treatment tomorrow. So far all has gone well. I'm told that results will be apparent by about 2 months after the 4th treatment. As far as the treatments go, I've not had any hot spots. The Dr. and assistants are very diligent about making sure the Vanquish machine is giving them a reading in the high 90's to 100 percent. That often requires adjusting my position and adjusting the Vanquish machine.

Before each treatment, I am weighed on a scale that measures my weight and hydration. My hydration has always been in the middle of the suggested range.

During the treatment I watch TV and the time goes by quickly and painlessly.

I do notice that for a couple days after each treatment I feel a sensation in my stomach area that I would compare to the feeling of either a slight sunburn or bruise though there is no external sign of anything different. The feeling is mild and doesn't effect my day but just something I notice.

Warning: If you put your finger between your stomach and the Vanquish while it is on it can create a strong quick hot burn feeling! It inadvertently did that twice. :/ Like touching a very hot pan but it left no mark.

Results? I've not noticed any yet but plan to post images after the 4th treatment and again 2 months later. My hope is to lose an inch from waist (right now a 31" hoping for 30").

Before Pictures

These images were taken before the first treatment. They are not before/after. Instead I wanted to take pictures with both my stomach relaxed and sucked in. That way when I post the after pictures there is no risk of the stomach simply being posed different. I'm not pushing out just relaxed in the first pics. I have had four 45 minute sessions. I will wait 10 weeks before taking and posting the after shots. So far I don't think I notice a difference -- about 2 weeks after my last session.

10 weeks after final treatment

Here pictures doing the same thing I did in the before pictures. They are not before/after. Instead I wanted to take pictures with both my stomach relaxed and sucked in.

I've not noticed a changed in appearance or waist size. My waist seems to be exactly the same at 32 inches. My pants fit the same.

The Dr's. office has been great to work with and today called to say that they will make sure I see results at no extra cost to me with additional treatments. They have also seen good results in other patients.

Each time they operate the Vanquish machine there are feedback numbers the machine displays. The closer to 100 the better. My number was always at or near 100.

I was properly hydrated prior to each treatment.

I kept a weight diary. My weight at home in the morning was 150 when I began treatment. It was 150 this morning.

On these latest pictures, the front shot, relaxed, doesn't really convey the actual look maybe because of lighting, cropping, or angle.

Excellent. Everyone in the office was wonderful, attentive, informative and conscientious.