54 Years Old With Beginnings of a Turkey Waddle - Agoura Hills, CA

II have intentionally left my doctors name off...

II have intentionally left my doctors name off this post as I am giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and admit this procedure did not improve my appearance but instead has made it much, much worse. I was so optimistic about Thermitite and wanted it to be the miraculous tightening treatment I was promised it was. It is very clear when you see my pictures what has happened to me. I am not here to taint my doctors reputation I am posting this because I hope to help someone else to NOT make the same mistake I did.

Personally I am confused about the number of "worth it" responses on this procedure. The procedure would show a temporary positive outcome if there is some fat in the neck or under the chin. In this case thermitite would act like lipo sculpting where as the fat melts the skin appears tighter temporarily. Do these "worth it's" still feel the same way after six months? I was told by my doctor (after my procedure) that results are likely to begin to fade after six months.

The other thought I had for the "worth it's" is do they work for the surgeon or are they related to the surgeon, affiliated with thermitite maybe? The rules say you must not be affiliated with the doctor in any way or paid compensation. Is anyone verifying that?

I don't know but I can swear that in my case I can't think of one good thing to say about my results. I am devastated!

See for yourself and let me know what you think. I swear these pictures are me, that they were taken on the dates posted and that they have not been retouched or anything else.

This picture shows just how bad my results are.

10 Years Older After Thermitite

Here is a picture taken Tay almost 4 months after thermitite ????

Picture update ????

Just wanted to share a recent picture for those who might think my bad results were temporary.

My doctor knows I am devastated emotionally and financially by this procedure. She won't take my calls or respond to my email.