Waste! - Charlotte, NC

I don't know if it's the Bellafill or the doctor,...

I don't know if it's the Bellafill or the doctor, me or all of the above, but there is no difference to be seen! The doctor suggested Belotero under eyes cost 1190.00 very slight difference. No difference in lower and upper face where the Bellafill was used. Dr. suggested Restalane on lips (that did show) I looked like a fish for three days! I did have a couple pin spots where the needles were inserted under my eyes. The pain was pretty bad, I felt like a pin cushion after all was said and done. The doctor wants to see me for a follow up visit where I will get 400. worth of Botox and more Bellafill, I am not looking forward to the pain again! I really am not a woos, I've had a neck lift and no where near this kind of pain was involved. I am sorry I didn't have a total face lift, cost would have been almost the same and I am sure I would have seen a change. Too late, I wish someone had warned me. Yes I have heard it takes time, but shouldn't there be some sort of improvement?
Dr. Greenberg

Ageless Remedies, Charlotte, NC 28211. Dr. Greenberg has the credentials, but not very sympathetic as to the pain involved or the cost incurred for very little if no difference seen.