Waste of Money. Ruined my Thighs - Age Management Institute, Calgary, AB

This procedure enlarged my inner thighs. The after...

This procedure enlarged my inner thighs. The after photos are actually worse. Beware. Since they make you sign a waiver that it can cause discreet enlargement. Mine is not discrete and I now have to get this corrected by a plastic surgeon.
They also treated my abdomen which was a complete waste of money since the issues were from pregnancy - stretched skin and muscle separation. I had a tummy tuck afterwards and the surgeon said Coolsculpt would have never fixed my specific situation.

CoolSculpt created a bulge after treatment, Age Management Institute in Calgary, Alberta performed the treatment.

A user requested photos so I am showing the after effect. I weigh the same, if not a little less than when I had the treatment. It was extremely painful. The clinic refused to give any refund. I spoke with another CoolSculpt provider who said the application was applied incorrectly. :(
Monique

Doctor Lourens did not see me before or after. Monique was the person who applied the applicator.