Waste of Money. Ruined my Thighs - Age Management Institute, Calgary, AB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This procedure enlarged my inner thighs. The after...

This procedure enlarged my inner thighs. The after photos are actually worse. Beware. Since they make you sign a waiver that it can cause discreet enlargement. Mine is not discrete and I now have to get this corrected by a plastic surgeon.
They also treated my abdomen which was a complete waste of money since the issues were from pregnancy - stretched skin and muscle separation. I had a tummy tuck afterwards and the surgeon said Coolsculpt would have never fixed my specific situation.

CoolSculpt created a bulge after treatment, Age Management Institute in Calgary, Alberta performed the treatment.

A user requested photos so I am showing the after effect. I weigh the same, if not a little less than when I had the treatment. It was extremely painful. The clinic refused to give any refund. I spoke with another CoolSculpt provider who said the application was applied incorrectly. :(
Monique

Doctor Lourens did not see me before or after. Monique was the person who applied the applicator.