After years of searching for the BEST!

Mommy Makeover

Marezie

Doctor Review

15 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

After years of searching for the BEST!

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my "mommy makeover"! I waited several years to find the right doctor for me. As soon as I met Dr. Mizgala, I knew she was the best I'd met or even heard about. She stayed in perfect contact with both my caretakers and me during my recovery (24 hours). In addition, my results were out of this world. I can't explain in words how pleased I am with my results. I would do it all over again with her again and again. I had stretch marks above my belly button-Not one of them showed after my surgery. In addition, my breast were less than an A in size (like pancakes), which can't be anything more than perfect now! I absolutely love the way I can get into any bikini that I wish today. I hadn't been in a bikini, nor had I felt comfortable with my body, since before I was a teenager. Dr. Mizgala pays attention to detail (so very important in plastic surgery), and she has the best bedside manner I've ever encountered. She contributed a truly caring relationship throughout my treatment.