Finally Did It !! - Sheffield, GB

Well after years and years of being self conscious...

Well after years and years of being self conscious about my nose I finally did it with the support of the few people I told. Some that I met through here so thankyou xx Anyway it has been a long time coming (30 years) and it was now or never but the thought of it made my knees knock with fear!! More being put under anaesthetic than the actual procedure but on the actual day I was that nervous I felt drunk so I wasn't that bad !! Hahaha. Anyway from seeing 3 surgeons I finally met Luke Durham who spent time going through everything and making me feel safe. I had zero pain and only had 4 paracetamol to make the nurse happy that I had no pain. Anyway I had slight bruising and swollen up around day 4. I would put more photos up but they are going on sidewards and I'm not good with technology and can't turn then around ( like a few I've put on already but you will just have to turn your phones or whatever around!! ????. Anyway I had no pain whatsoever, stitch removal was great and I drove home with my head held high for the first time ever without worrying people could see my side view. All I can say is if you need a fantastic surgeon who can be honest with what can be achievable and can make your life so much better with results and with his care towards you I would definatly choose mr Durham. He works within the NHS as well as private and has appeared on Embarrasing bodies so he is well experienced.

Taping every night

I am taping each night which is helping with swelling but my tip is still quite swollen and numb but it's only been 23 days so it may go down but even if it didn't I love the improvement and confidence it's given me.

First night out

My first outing with my improved nose. Felt so much better when people were taking photos!! I didn't have to hide anymore. Still got swelling of my tip plus had an annoying infection on my columella since stitch removal but after a course of antibiotics and germoline it's nearly gone. Phew.

Infection just about gone

Well the swelling has just about gone now on my columella wound and my tip is still numb and swollen but it's only been 29 days so maybe it will get more refined but if not I'm happy because look at the difference

2months post op

Still love my nose. It's still numb on the tip and swollen slightly but the redness has just about gone on the columella yay !!
Mr Luke Durham

Absolutely amazing surgeon who takes time to give a realistic outcome for surgery as each nose is different!! Makes you feel safe and is real funny too. Would def recommend him 100%.