Aesthetics Guru - Dr Mustafa Ganijee Manchester

Had fillers today to straighten my nose as part of...

Had fillers today to straighten my nose as part of a non surgical nose job. At the same time had subtle enhancement to cheeks, tear troughs and lips all to aid symmetry. The results are really natural I'm very happy. Dr Mustafa was very friendly and reassuring as I was pretty nervous and took plenty of time to carefully make changes to my appearance. I look the same but just younger and fresher and my nose is straighter!
It was a little painful especially the lips but I'm really pleased I had it done. The Dr is a perfectionist and listens to what you want to achieve as well as advising on whether its realistic. I would highly recommend aesthetics guru and will definitely be back in 28 months!

One day after

Can happily say no pain or bruising - only lips are still swollen and I expected that for another day or so. Still really pleased with the results and hope they are long lasting.
I had 2ml of juverderm put in across all the different areas - this isn't very much but I wanted subtle enhancements and anti ageing - would still definitely recommend. I'm going to give it another day or two then il post pics of hopefully the final results. Good luck if you're considering it!
Manchester Physician

Very friendly and reassuring Took plenty of time to achieve best results and was patient with me when I was nervous. Excellent practitioner and a perfectionist