28 Year Old 5'4 142 Pound - Much Needed Mommy Makeover (Breast Aug W/lift and Tummy Tuck)

The title says it all. I didn't like my breasts...

The title says it all. I didn't like my breasts before kids, then I had boobs for the first time. Had great boobs until after my last one - 6 months of breastfeeding all three of them and for whatever reason after my lat they DEFLATED! My first kiddo left stretch marks all over my belly. I was lucky and they weren't deep or red ever but they left my skin damaged and wrinkled. I am getting a Breast Augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck on December 15, 2016. I am 70 days out from my procedure, but still unsure of the type or size of implant I want I am afraid of going too large. My consultation went awesome. Dr. Potyondy was awesome. Very informational, didn't give the clinical answer, told me flat out I was in the middle as far as needing or not needing a lift. So i opted to do it now instead of doing it later. I lost 25 lbs since May 2016 and my stomach is awesome...under the loose saggy skin. I just want to feel as sexy about myself as my husband thinks I am. :-) Sooo anxious!

Before Pics

Don't mind the bad angles, my husband works second shift, so getting pics has been hard, but they give you an idea of what I'm working with.

35 Days & Counting

I have 35 days till surgery and can I say that for the most part this site is so helpful, but I also don't know how many hours I have spent reading reviews, looking at before and afters and I'm not sure if its getting me more prepared or freaking me out a bit! Im having a ton of emotions about all this, which I know is to be expected. I guess I'm just worried I won't be happy. I've seen so many TT scars that are very high and people say in their reviews that they weren't expecting them to be that high, I'm really worried about that, I'd like it SUPER low, even if that means keeping some of my stretch marks and possibly having a vertical scar from my old belly button. Ugh so much to think about.

The UPS and DOWNS....

So, for the most part it's all ups, but when people tell me "oh you don't need a tummy tuck...you know what the scar looks like right..." it makes me second guess myself. Then my amazing husband is there to tell me that I deserve to be in love with my body as much as he is in love with my body (seriously). I'm 22 days out, I got a recliner today that i sewed up some holes in (it was a hand me down) and ordered a chair cover for it. I have a 4 day weekend this week so I plan on writing a list of all the stuff I need to get and do before surgery. Going to make healthy freezer meals so my husband doesn't bring me Chinese food everyday! ???????? I'm obsessing over size. I do not want a size that makes me look big, I've worked very hard to get down to my goal weight and I do not want that going down the drain. The next 3 weeks is going to fly. I have my 3 year olds birthday and thanksgiving this weekend, next weekend I'm going on a date night with my hubby to Portland, Pre-op that week in the 7th and then the following weekend is my best friend birthday, then surgery that Thursday!

2 Weeks to Go

Well I'm two weeks out, and there is so much to do. I'm feeling a little bit under pressure to decide on size. We never really talked about it at my consultation, I had seen a couple other surgeons and decided at those that I liked the look and feel of the 450CC, but I'm nervous that's too big for my build. I'm going to have my husband take some better pics this weekend of me. We are having a date night in portland Saturday bc its going to be a LONG 6-8 weeks of no sex and my husband and I are VERY sexual (sorry if that's TMI) so it's going to be tough. I have planned a bunch of stuff to take my mind off of it and make it go fast, but I'm hoping I haven't overloaded myself. I'm curious what types of questions you all asked at your pre-op appointment? I haven't done a bunch of research into the types of pain management I'm assuming he will go over this on Wednesday...I guess I'm not sure what to expect at the pre-op....ugh...I feel like it took forever to get to this point ad now I'm under prepared...lol....
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

So far, he was very informational, didn't give me a basic answer. Took the time to answer my questions talk about the "why" behind what he was suggesting for me. Didn't try and sell me on anything, just gave me facts and suggestions and information. made me feel extremely comfortable. His office staff were awesome as well! His wife is his office manager and she messaged me after hours with pictures of the different types of implants an etc. I will update as I go through the process.