28 Year Old 5'4 142 Pound - Much Needed Mommy Makeover (Breast Aug W/lift and Tummy Tuck)

The title says it all. I didn't like my breasts...

The title says it all. I didn't like my breasts before kids, then I had boobs for the first time. Had great boobs until after my last one - 6 months of breastfeeding all three of them and for whatever reason after my lat they DEFLATED! My first kiddo left stretch marks all over my belly. I was lucky and they weren't deep or red ever but they left my skin damaged and wrinkled. I am getting a Breast Augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck on December 15, 2016. I am 70 days out from my procedure, but still unsure of the type or size of implant I want I am afraid of going too large. My consultation went awesome. Dr. Potyondy was awesome. Very informational, didn't give the clinical answer, told me flat out I was in the middle as far as needing or not needing a lift. So i opted to do it now instead of doing it later. I lost 25 lbs since May 2016 and my stomach is awesome...under the loose saggy skin. I just want to feel as sexy about myself as my husband thinks I am. :-) Sooo anxious!

Before Pics

Don't mind the bad angles, my husband works second shift, so getting pics has been hard, but they give you an idea of what I'm working with.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

So far, he was very informational, didn't give me a basic answer. Took the time to answer my questions talk about the "why" behind what he was suggesting for me. Didn't try and sell me on anything, just gave me facts and suggestions and information. made me feel extremely comfortable. His office staff were awesome as well! His wife is his office manager and she messaged me after hours with pictures of the different types of implants an etc. I will update as I go through the process.