Labiaplastic - Lindon UT

Ever since I went through puberty I've noticed my...

Ever since I went through puberty I've noticed my labia minora was continuing to grow. I wasn't happy with how it looked and bothered me all of the time . Just even wearing pants was becoming more uncomfortable every week. I started to research surgeries that were out there for my particular concern and I was so excited to learn there was something I could actually do about it !! Honestly , this has changed my life and I have so much more confidence and I am so happy I actually did something to improve how I looked. I am loving my outcome more than words!!!
Orem Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Croft is such an amazing Doctor! I had been struggling with not liking the look of my vagina for several years . I didn't even know there was a surgery I could do to improve it! Dr.Croft made me feel completely comfortable and told me I wasn't alone. It made me feel calm and that I was in good hands . My overall experience couldn't have been better! He explained the procedure to me and scheduled my surgery within a few weeks. My results turned out better than I even thought they would. I keep looking in the mirror and now have way more confidence and self esteem:)) Thank you Dr. Croft for being so awesome at what you do! I am truly so happy.