Implant Burst Voiding Warranty, New Implants with Anchor Lift. Orem, UT

It will be 10 years (2006) since I had my Initial...

It will be 10 years (2006) since I had my Initial breast aug. Dr KImball Crofts is the only doctor I would let touch me! My sis in law worked with him and said he is very OCD! But that is an excellent sign of what surgery might be like! So after seeing 3 doctors I choose him!
He did breast aug and after a week of being uncomfortable it got better. But then I noticed I had left breast capsulation! Ugh! After 2 redos it was fine! It wasn't the doctors fault I capsulated. Then May 2016 I noticed that when I laid down the right breast took a detour to under my arm?!?! Strange! After feeling the breast I realized that I could feel the deflated implant! It was the old style silicone implants that were reapproved weeks before my original aug in December 2016.
I made an appointment to see doctor Crofts and we pretty much agreed that it probably had burst so we had surgery August 11 and I got a lift and new "gummy bear" implants that "could" be a lifetime device but not recommended! This time I healed in a few days! Pain was bad for 2-3 days and then got better quite fast. No pain after 10 days!
This new set is amazing and it feels really really soft and I like them much more! Plus they are higher and perkier! Yay!
Orem Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Crofts is the best! He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen and believe me because I see many doctors with a horrific bad back! When I was having a follow up with Dr Crofts I mentioned my bad back and he got me into see his neurosurgeon right away! Which was great cuz his neurosurgeon has a waiting list of 6-9 months for an appointment! But Dr Crofts cares enough about me to help! I had surgery for my back two weeks later! If that doesn't make you believe in his character I don't know what will! Other than he is an amazing surgeon and I wish he did noses! When I had to have my redo for CC twice....? Doctor Crofts was kind enough to not charge me for his services! Only the surgical center! What a guy! Very friendly and makes u feel comfortable when your topless during the examination and consultation! I recommend him to everyone!!!! He is not only just a great surgeon but just a very nice man.