37 Yrs Old, 1kid - Tacoma, WA

I realized I wanted something real, sick of the...

I realized I wanted something real, sick of the padded bras, something natural looking. I'm a 34B with room (A cup) Lol I wanted to feel confident wearing tank tops & dresses. I did some research & found the "Gummy bear" -textured shaped, tear drop natural silicone breasts. I then found Dr. Ehret who was great! He listened to my wants & answered all my questions. I decided on the Sientra 370cc Textured Shaped Silicone breasts. The first 3 days I was in pain, & sore for a good week. No exercising or lifting anything over 10 lbs for 3 wks unless you want to be sore.. I love my breasts & so does everyone else who happens to notice them. Best $7,250 I've ever spent!
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

The staff was great! They didn't pressure me, they listened to my wants & answered all my questions. They looked @ the pictures I brought in & helped me with the best choice for me. I was comfortable with Dr. Ehret, he was relaxed, soothing & very patient. He also called to check on me after surgery. I would highly recommend this man.