Female, 31 Years Old with Two Children. 370cc Shaped Silicone Implant with Lift - Tacoma, WA

After having two kids my breasts were nothing...

After having two kids my breasts were nothing short of deflated. Shopping for bras was agony. Even a padded bra wasn't satisfying. Because of the lack of 'fat' in my breasts I would constantly feel the need to adjust and push them back into any bra. After having my second child, I lived in a sports bra. I was tired of feeling uncomfortable with the sagginess of my breasts and decided to talk with a surgeon. I went to Dr. Frederick Ehret back in February for a consultation. We talked about how a lift and implant would be best for me. Just a lift would leave me smaller and maybe not fit my body frame. Adding an implant would replace that. I was nervous about becoming too busty , so I was insisting on 250 cc shaped silicone, thinking that a more natural looking implant would be best for me. Dr. Ehret explained that size would be too small for width of my chest. I'll add that when they ask you to try a bra on with an implant in it, makes the implant appear bigger. I put the implant up firmly against my bare chest and it gave me a better view for how it would look. In the end we decided that 370cc would be perfect. Now, it being a couple months after my surgery I have absolutely no complaints. The recovery went smooth. A couple rough days of pain but that is to be expected. I stopped taking pain meds 3 days post op and continued with Ibprofen. With the shaped implants there is no need to wear any bands. Just an easy to remove sports bra.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Frederick Ehret was very professional and welcoming. He is a very confident and knowledgeable man. Because he did such an amazing job, my sister is scheduled to see him for her surgery as well. I would recommend him to everyone.