Extreme Sun Damaged 66 Year Old Baby-boomer - Tacoma, WA

I am a patient of Dr.Troy Woodmans at Aesthetic...

I am a patient of Dr.Troy Woodmans at Aesthetic Surgery Center located at 2202 S Cedar St #300 Tacoma,Wa 98405. Just this last April Dr.Woodman did a mini-facelift for me.I think I'd like to describe him as a true artist.The work he did on me I just can't express how truly happy that I am with the results. I'm 66 years old and was a teenager in the 60's.Back in the day you tried to sun and tan as much as possible.Good grief, even using baby-oil to almost fry your skin.I hate to admit all my adult life during the spring and summer months I would use a tanning bed.Of course even then I knew that this was very bad for your skin and aging.It was always mañana I'll deal with it and not be concerned till I'm old which is so very far away.Well mañana arrived...I expected to have wrinkles being the age I am but what I had done to my skin was not good.I had heard thru the grapevine that he was an excellent plastic surgeon.I made an appointment with him for a consult.He was very thorough in explaining exactly what the procedure entails and answered any questions and concerns that I had.We scheduled the surgery and its now three months post. I look and feel like a million bucks. I would definitely recommend Dr.Woodman to anyone.If you are thinking about cosmetic surgery I just can't say enough good things about him.Ps I now am wearing a hat and lots of sunscreen and no tanning beds!!
Tacoma Oculoplastic Surgeon