5'5 - 141 Lbs - 54 YO - VANQUISH San DIego

After having 3 surgeries on my stomach leaving...

After having 3 surgeries on my stomach leaving large scars I decided I would try anything to help with my tummy fat. I recently lost 14 lbs and don't want to lose anymore weight as I am pretty thin everywhere else. I have to be honest that I find it hard to believe that anything could just melt the fat way. Almost like it was plain silly but I decided I would try it. Hey, I mean what if it really does work? The first treatment I had left me with a serious hot spot that was sore for days so it scared me and I tried to cancel my next treatment but they told me it gets easier every time and to come back.. so I did. I signed up for 6 treatments 45 minutes each. The 2nd treatment was MUCH better and I was actually quite comfortable while I watched TV for the 45 min. I am BLOWN away already at the results. I have not lost anymore weight (nor do I want to) but my stomach has gone down considerably. I can tell just by looking down when I'm driving. I cant see my stomach roll !!!! My husband says he can tell a difference too. Also, pants that I could not button or were tight on me now button with ease. This is after only 2 treatments. Holy Cow ~ I am excited for my next treatment! You have to drink lots of water so I am in the bathroom all the time. That is kind of a bummer but nothing that is gong to stop me at this point.
Please excuse the disgusting pictures. Pretty embarrassed to post these but you guys did it for me.

Reyna is awesome. So far so good!