NEW ME (Tummy Tuck and BBL Much Needed!!) - Atlanta, GA

****I am 34, four children with twins at the end...

****I am 34, four children with twins at the end and I have been working on my issue areas for over 5 years, tummy would go down but never away. I came across my solution about 2 years ago, DR. CURVES!! I have been constantly researching and saving for my visit and... IT WAS ALL WELL WORTH IT! Even though I am in the beginning healing stages, I am excited and could not be more happy with my instant changes. I have my teenager tummy again. Dr. J also transferred fat from other areas to give me that lift in my buttocks I once had before (teenager booty). I can not wait to get on the beach with my 2 piece. SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS, DR. CURVES IS THE ONLY STOP YOU NEED TO MAKE!! AND Ladies, please listen to me when I say you CAN NOT do this on your own! Please, Please, Please line up your recovery care for after your surgery. THE NEW YOU RECOVERY HOUSE was heaven sent for me. Mrs. Marcella and her staff are the best and they know what they are doing! I had the best care, more than I could of even imagine or expected. You can not go wrong, Mrs. Marcella strives to exceed your expectations and more and most importantly she makes sure you are healthy and happy for your return home.****
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jimerson and staff were all so helpful, caring and the best ever!!!!! Any question or concern, they have an answer and solution. The establishment has to be one of the best I have ever visited and not to mention extremely professional. I highly recommended anyone looking into having any procedure done please make this your one and only stop, you will be grateful that you did. DR. J is AWESOME!! I do not live in the Atlanta area so of course I asked for references of recovery places and one I had come across in my own research came HIGHLY recommended from Dr. Jimerson's office, The New You Recovery House. This had to be meant for me in the stars, Mrs. Marcella and staff at The New You Recovery House teamed with Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions is the VIP treatment that anyone could ever ask for. THANK YOU!!