I Am Glad I Made This Decision - Suwanee, GA

I struggle with my weight after my divorce which...

I struggle with my weight after my divorce which was 11 years ago. I was emotional eater. It's amazing how you allow your self get this far of gaining weight over the years. One day I began to lose weight but it was more a challenge than I bargain for. 2014 I got very sick from diabetes, I lost 30 in 3 months and my vision was very blurry for several months. Wow! I had to take control over this diabetes. That was a wake up called. I knew if I don't control my eating my health was continue to go down hill and I came conclusion to take control by using the gastric sleeve as a tool. My anniversary date is November 25 2014 surly it was a sure regret in the beginning but as time has moved on I am glad I did this procedure, so far I've lost 18 pounds but it does require you to work it like anything else. My heaviest was 312 and I'm 5'7.

Do not wanna go back to this size.

Being heaviest was a burden and it affected my knees. Moving forward toward living to new life.

from a size 26 to size 18

From size 26 to size 18 dress....still haven't made it to my goal. I have lost total 70 pounds.

Lost 77 pounds

Lost 80 pounds.

30 to 40 pounds to go

Total weight lost 88 pounds

I've lost most of inches than weight but I haven't regret doing my surgery 11/25/2014. The type 2 diabetes hasn't return. I haven't return back eating crazy. My appetite hasn't returned back to normal. So that's a plus but love my new life.

Lost 88 pounds

Just enjoying my new look
Suwanee Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Khan did a wonderful job. He is a kind and gentle surgeon.