Advanced Dermal Institute with Caroline Mangion. Richmond. Terrible Lip Tattoo

I had my lips tattooed at Advanced Dermal...

I had my lips tattooed at Advanced Dermal Institute by Caroline Mangion. I have had this done before so I'm aware of how it should be done. Due to lack of $$'s financially I opted for a voucher via Why Pay Full Price. No, guidelines were drawn and the numbing cream was not applied as often or as long as it could have been. The process was done in a rather short time, 25mins compared to an hour or so in previous experiences. Upon completion, I commented on the uneveness of my lips, Caroline told me it was swelling causing it. I said no, it's uneven. I waited for the swelling to go down and the uneveness did NOT go away. After her few attempts to fix it with lasering, which blistered and scarred my skin I decided to go elsewhere for help. It has since become a very long and costly process to rectify. I am not the only one either. There are quite a few victims surfacing from ADI and the damage conflicted. I'm surprised she is still in business. Save yourself and pay the right dollars for the right job. And always see reviews before you go is my lesson learned.
Caroline Mangion aka Carolina Mangion

At first demeanour was good but as things progressed VERY trying and difficult and lack of communication was tiresome. Also, she became threatening and tried to intimidate me.