22 Years Old, Smart Lipo on Abdomen and Hip Rolls. Commack, NY

I'm writing this review because I read so many...

I'm writing this review because I read so many reviews on here about bad experiences to the point that I almost canceled my procedure because I was so worried I would be in a lot of pain during the procedure and not see the results I wanted. I have to say that the procedure went far above my expectations! I had a big gut that I felt like no matter what I did it would never go away. My surgen and nurse reassured me that not only would I not experience any pain during the procedure and that I would be asleep, but that because I wasn't heavy that I would be so happy with my results. I'm about 145 pounds, 5'5 and most of my fat was in my stomach area. I don't remember anything during the procedure, no pain I was completely asleep during the entire thing. The nurse gave me 3 pills when I got in to make me sleepy and help with anxiety, then after about an hour of laying down waiting for it to work I vaguely remember getting two shots, one I know was Benadryl to make me sleep. I don't remember anything after that. I was sleep during the entire numbing process and the entire procedure, I was only woken up to change positions. It was everything that I hoped it would be. I don't remember leaving the office or getting put into my bed so I definitely don't recommend trying to drive home yourself or anything like that. I saw a HUGE result the next day I couldn't believe it, my stomach is flat as a board! It's everything I could have imagined and more. Today is going on day 6, and I'm starting to get more swollen. I had no bruising either. I plan on wearing the compression garmet for months to ensure the best results. I just want everyone to know that it's not painful like everyone says if you go to the right person. They will give you meds to knock you out so you don't feel one thing! I'm so glad I didn't chicken out and cancel it because it's one of the best things I've done and I can't wait to see the results in 3 months! I will post more after pictures soon.

Only been 2 weeks and I'm so happy with my results

2 weeks post op!
Dr levin

My surgen and my nurse went above and beyond all of my expectations! I would refer anyone to them and I'm already to happy with my results