37 YO - Always Have Had Thin Lips - Adrian, MI

Hello - so hopefully I can talk a few of you into...

Hello - so hopefully I can talk a few of you into this :)
I have always had very thin lips. I could never wear gloss or lipstick because you could never see my top lip when I did and it just didn't look right. Dr. Desjarlais, in Adrian, MI used one syringe the first time and about half of another on my second visit. I am very happy. His staff was awesome, he was great and I finally have lips! I can't stop taking selfies!!! Unbelievable. I will probably add more at my cupids bow next time to plump the top a bit more, but this is the best I have felt about my appearance in a very long time.
It was PAINLESS they gave me a little bit of Lidocaine on the lips and around the vermillion border - waited about 10 minutes and I was good to go. A few pokes and I was done. I did almost pass-out. Not because of pain or anything but due to the excitement I had building with this appointment.
I also had very little swelling. They told me I would be huge the next day - but had almost none and it made my life super easy! I bruised ever so slightly after the second injection on my lower lip but I kind of expected something would happen since it was all so simple and easy. This is a great step if you suffer from thinning lips, lower self-esteem, or you just want to get rid of fine lines around the mouth. I encourage you to do something for yourself to feel and look beautiful.
Ann Arbor Dermatologist

I am so very happy with the doc and his team. Julie and Sheryl (not sure if I spelled Sheryl correctly) are absolutely fantastic. Julie even called me the following Monday after my first injection to see if pain and swelling were tolerable. Who does that? I will definitely be back for my lips when time calls for it and I will be making an appointment for my botox or at least to get options on what to do for the creases in my forehead and around my eyes.