revision rhino after first was botched - Adelaide, AU

I saw Dr Tim Edwards in Adelaide, South Australia....

I saw Dr Tim Edwards in Adelaide, South Australia. as I finally decided to have my nose done. I have always been slightly unhappy with it. I paid for a full nose job (both the bridge to be more sloped and my tip to be more defined). I also has my ears pinned back at the same time (which was also quite unsuccessful).

Post op he just doesnt care- he's fine prior to surgery but as soon as you have concerns following the procedure he literally doesnt care at all. my nose healed horrible I had huge bone lumps on the brigde and he caused more scar tissue damage to the tip.
After a year of complaining i went in for a revision 2 weeks ago. again hes more of less done nothing but take the bone lumps off the bridge. Im so unhappy and he couldnt care less.

Save your money DO NOT SEE TIM EDWARDS. I have just had a consukt with r Cooter (he did my breast augmentation) and is absolutely incredible. He has explained my nose to me in so much depth and in a few months will operate on the tip to fix it.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Isnt passionate about what he does. Bed side manner and post op care is terrible. Worst experience. I regret seeing him so much I get so angry when I think about it. Because of him Ill be having a third op on my nose.