A Second Go at a Beautiful Nose! - Adelaide, AU

I had previously had a rhinoplasty with a plastic...

I had previously had a rhinoplasty with a plastic surgeon which I paid an arm and a leg for, however was not satisfied. After frustration with the unhappiness of the result, I sought out the opinion of a few other surgeons/ ENTs who still didn't few quite right. I then came across Dr Ha. I had an initial consultation 2 weeks before I was due to move to Melbourne and despite his busy schedule he did he best to fit me in the following week and sought to it that I was 100% happy with what was going to be done. Recovery lasted about a week and although uncomfortable once the cast came off I couldn't have asked for a better result. He spent the time in the surgery to fix my deviated septum decrease my turbinates all increasing my breathing capacity aswell as giving me the best asthetic look possible. I could not recommend him more, and although the cost may be high, you want it done right the first time and Dr Ha is the man for the job!
Adelaide Otolaryngologist

He is the most friendliest and compassionate surgeon I've met!