Lower Body Lift with muscle repair.

After being over weight before and during...

After being over weight before and during pregnancy I yoyoed with my weight before getting my act together and losing over 30kg (66lb) I had separated tummy muscles and a skin pouch that no amount of exercise would get rid of, so decided to get a body lift.
I'm 5 weeks post operation now and while I'm still in a fair bit of pain and if I do too much during the day I swell in the evening, it's well worth it.
I love my new body and am looking forward to life once I'm healed.

8 weeks tomorrow

So I read review after review saying how salt was bad for swelling and to avoid it.
Be very careful of things like that, salt is an important part of your dietary needs, muscles and organs can't function if it's stripped from your diet completely.

I've had a reasonably good healing process in regards to the actual operation and scars, have had a bit of trouble with low blood pressure from low sodium.
That's all on the mend now as well so I'm starting to again look forward to what the future holds.

8 weeks tomorrow.

Still working out the app, sorry the pic is separate from the last update.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Caplash is a no fuss dr. He is down to earth and reasonably easy to talk to. He is not the kind of dr that will hold your hand through every step and at times I've felt like while he knows what's going on with my body I don't, so a little empathy would be nice. While I did my research on the operation, no amount of study prepared me for the days/weeks following. Having said that, I felt very confident using him for my operation after speaking with others who had used him for similar procedures. I love my new body and he has done an amazing job. His staff are all lovely.