50 Yo Male Facelift - Adelaide, AU

Dr Moore is a fast talking, confident surgeon. His...

Dr Moore is a fast talking, confident surgeon. His surgical skill is good however his eye for aesthetic improvement leaves a lot to be desired. I went for a full facelift to correct a genetic disposition of excessive subcutaneous fat in the mid cheek area. Dr Moore carried out what I determine as a standard cut and shut, generic lower facelift and didn't touch the areas of concern which now leaves me with no other choice to find another surgeon to correct the issue. Dr Moore offered and I undertook some post op procedures in an attempt to fix the areas but it was nothing more than peripheral smoke screening to make it seem as though he was providing a caring service, I would have preferred a refund at least partially. I will concede that the scars left from the surgery are minimal, however, I have numerous deep scars on various parts of my body which have healed exceptionally well. In my opinion Dr Moore is another ageing surgeon topping up his retirement fund I therefore would not recommend Dr Moore for complex aesthetic surgical procedures.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon