28 Years Old, Acne on my Face, Diagnostic with Seborrhoeic Dermatitis & Rosacea !!!!!! - Saudi Arabia

After i was suffering with the acne on my face,...

After i was suffering with the acne on my face, for quit long time, i decided to go check in the doctor, so after trying all types of cream med, allergic med, fungus med, pimple med, i mean mane it and i try it but nothing, it go first few days than come back, i the doctor told me to use Accutane, so we started the treatment, i used the med, and so far i am getting some improvement, its been a month now using it and i got some improvement, i will post some pic on how i was and how i became until now, because i was using a lot of different med my face kinda got reaction and became kinda big, hahaha, the doctor told me i need to use this treatment for 8 month now, two pills 40mg per day. i gess if your on proper treatment and using the needed backups for this med, you dont have to worry about any problem, like drink often more water to keep your body water moving there, because this med dry you off, and keep your skin wet by cream dove or something, and when you take bath, use oil to wash your body with to prevent the skin from drying, like this your body will not get any harm i gess, well this are the pic.

face is dry always and my hands are dry, lips and peeling the skin thats normal because it change the old skin with new one, and one more tip try not injure your self when you are on Accutane, because your skin is dry and it will take a longer time to heal, drinking water a lot will help.

Update

After i have used the med for 8 month now, my face became very good, at the last visit the doc inform me that i will be reducing from 40 mg to 20 mg per day for 4 month to prepare to stop the med and will see if its fine, because in some cases it will come back but less % so will trust on that.

so i have just started since 20 days on 20mg and everything seem great.

sorry the only pic i have, but the next update i will put more.
Fadi Alsabbagh

Adama Hospital. He is great, kinda open for a discussion and understanding.