My Face Remaining the Same 3 Days After40% Tca Cross

Hi, I did a TCA 40% cross on my face 3 days ago(I...

Hi, I did a TCA 40% cross on my face 3 days ago(I know I shouldn't have done it , now I regret), I just used the toothpick to poke each ice pick scar 2 times very quickly in and out, some minor frosting appeared, and I thought its enough, so I waited a few minutes and then applyed a thin layer of eucirin aquaphor on my face. And after 1 hour, I became impatient, I went back and poked those ice pick scars 2 more times without washing the aquaphor off, and after 3 hours, according to the instructions, they should had gone completely, but 1 or 2 frostings were still there, and also as they were still there on the second day,and the third day,but very hard to spot,very small, Beside that, my face look exactly the same as before I have done it, except having 1or 2 new pimples near the ice pick scars. Is it possible that the aquaphor traps the acid in there, even though its just a little? And it is possible that the acid never penetrate my skin, that's why I face hasn't turned at all? What should I do in this situation? I swear I will never do it again..