62 Yrs Old..previous Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty with Frown Muscle Cut..

This current surgery was considered for a year...

this current surgery was considered for a year before I scheduled a consultation with Dr Jeffery Joseph. He was so confident and very helpful during that initial consultation! I was so impressed with his recommendations and his confidence that I found myself quoting myself..." take heed of the one who is knowledgeable in his profession and consider that you are I the one asking for his professional advise ."
It did not take me long to schedule my surgery!!
My experience with Dr Joseph was one of complete satisfaction. He and his team of support personnel are a joy and provided wonderful service during this process. I can truly say that I was scared and praying that I made a good decision to go forward with my surgery. I feel that my prayers were answered with a compassionate Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon. I am three weeks post surgery. Many , who are unaware of my surgery, have told me that I look rested or that I have lost weight that shows in my face. This is a testament to a skillful surgeon who subtly makes a positive change to an aging face!! I will recommend Dr Jefferey Joseph to anyone considering an enhanced look to their appearance! I thank him and his staff for a most pleasant experience at a most fretful crossroad in my life.
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon