Otoplasty - Quick and Painless; Perfect Result! - Abu Dhabi, AE

BIG Thanks! Dr. Ashok. I thought I met Dr. Ashok...

BIG Thanks! Dr. Ashok.
I thought I met Dr. Ashok back in 2009 for an 'Otoplasty' consultation and how I delayed this for years but to realized that it can be done in hours.
I was really not sure at first if this was for me but I knew that I needed this.
How I waited for myself to finally decide and booked a surgery.
About two weeks ago before May 2016 ends, I again stumbled across this subject and remember Dr. Ashok. This time I will not have a second thought. I finally went through the procedure at Universal Hospital Abu Dhabi where he now seats and man t'was quick and he finished the surgery in a matter of an hour or 2, I don't remember.
Looking back, wished I have not waited that long because as I wrote this review, after 5 days my ears are now healed and am totally happy and satisfied with the result.
My only regret was that I procrastinated and missed my opportunity back in 2009 with the same Dr. Ashok I met almost 7 years ago.
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ashok Govila took me through the process of Otoplasty with confidence and his expertise gave a peace of mind for myself to finally go through the procedure.