Absolutely amazing!

13 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Absolutely amazing!

I had very large 550cc breast implants seven years ago from a previous surgeon in America. I am a very petit person so they looked huge on me. I really wanted to remove them but thought that by doing so it would leave large amounts of excess skin. I was gutted that I had them done and felt strongly about how much I hated them. I started to cover them up also. They didn't suit my style at all, no clothes fit etc. I researched for two years to find a surgeon I would be happy with to discuss my options. That's when I found dr searle. I had two consultations with him and to my delight he said because I am healthy, only 28, a non smoker with good skin my skin may retract back. He couldn't guarantee this and was on the reserved side. I agreed to going ahead big said to him I was very conscious about scarring etc. He assured me he would do his best. Well... What can I say I woke up and my breast looked absolutely amazing. The implants were gone and the scars were absolutely perfect. Barely visible just around my areola. It's been six months now and they keep getting better and better. Dr searle made me feel comfortable from the very first meeting and he totally exceeded all my expectations. He is particular about attention to detail. I would recommend him to anyone in my family or closest of friends. I feel like me again. Me in my own skin and natural beauty. I cannot thank him enough.