Absolute best choice for facial plastic surgery - Boca Raton, FL

23 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Absolute best choice for facial plastic surgery - Boca Raton, FL

For over a decade I've wanted to fix my extremely misshapen / non functional nose but was terrified of the "what if" it comes out even worse scenario. I did very heavy research specifically wanting to find a surgeon specializing in ONLY facial plastic surgery. Once I came across Dr. Steigers website, watched his video testimonials and saw before / after photos of others with issues as bad as mine I said "this is my guy". I waited months just to even get a consultation due to his high demand and let me tell you.. WELL WORTH THE WAIT. There is no substitute for experience and skill. Dr. Steiger is a master of his art. Upon meeting him and also seeing what a down to earth great guy he is I booked my surgery immediately for Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and his suggested Genioplasty which made a huge impact I never even thought of prior. My results are FAR beyond my expectations. Do not waste your time going to someone that dabbles around with many other surgeries.. if it's your face, Dr. Steiger is the expert you need for a natural look. Hope my review helps you as other reviews helped me!