Silicone is my Friend! Abingdon, VA

I'm super tickled with my new results. I read up...

I'm super tickled with my new results. I read up on breast implants and was prepared to be a little disappointed for the first 3 to 4 weeks....But it's day 3 and I'm tickled! I believe this is all based on the surgeon you choose. My surgeon is known for his meticulous operations taking at least one more hour, if not two more, for the same surgery than other Dr.'s. I believe the difference is evident just based on the one day post op pictures. You'll see many on here that the first couple weeks r just plain scary! Not mine!
Satisfied instantly!!!
If you live anywhere close to Abingdon VA, he is WELL WORTH THE DRIVE! Plenty of clients drive for hours for his masterful work! And it's worth every mile!

Post Op Day 5

Still in some pain- mostly just burning and uncomfortable when I lay down or stand. For the most part I can raise both my arms. Hurling from the saline especially on the right side.
Had Dr.'s appt today. Have to start messaging three times a day. The thought of that hurts!

Before And After

They still seem so heavy?

I guess I'm going to have to get used to this? I'm about a week into it now...Should they still feel like I've got shoulder pads on my breast?
Williamsburg Plastic Surgeon

I know several who drive hours for this surgeon! He's the best. Without a doubt. I'm a nurse and nurses know the inside scoop on all the Dr.'s. No one disagrees with me on Dr.Emory! He stands in a class above any other plastic surgeons around!