back to all reviews

21 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

A miracle worker - Charles Town, WV

Doctor Bridges is the best doctor I have ever met. I had a nasal perforation that whistled with every single breath I took to the point that it drove me insane. I visited five doctors, one of who is considered a "rock star" of nasal surgeries and regularly appears on CNN. I went to institutions like John Hopkins. Etc. None of them could help me. One tried to fix it and failed when the hole opened again a few months later. All the others looked and me and told me I could never be fixed and that I would have to learn to live like this for the rest of my life. Doctor Bridges did what other doctors could not do - he fixed my nose so that my breathing (and sanity!) have never been better. His demeanor is so very different from most doctors - he is just a regular person who wants to do his best to help you. His staff is fantastic. He is honest and will tell you exactly what is going on and never feed you what you want to here. He LISTENS to you, which so many doctors fail to do. He actually, truly cares. He performed what he would call surgery on my nose but I call it a miracle. What he did for me cannot be described in words. I had to travel multiple states to see him and I would travel across the entire globe if I had to do it again. If you are looking for a doctor of unparalleled skill, honesty, and kindness stop reading this and go make an appointment - now. He has literally changed my life. It is a year later and almost not a single day has gone by that I have not given thanks to what he did for me. I am so glad I did not listen to those other doctors who said I could never be helped. Go see Doctor Bridges now.