A very good experience

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

A very good experience

I had a pretty good experience with Dr. Torgerson and his team on NeoGraft treatment. Initially I booked an in-person consultation regarding to hair transplant: I was greeted by friendly staff and met Dr. Torgerson: the team was straight forward, had no pressure on me, as I was given options including a simulated result according to my condition. That visit was with good first impression and was convincing. After I decided to move forward with the NeoGraft treatment, Dr. Torgerson's team was able to schedule the surgery date in a timely manner. The team also provided me useful information in advance prior to the surgery. On my surgery day, Dr. Torgerson and his friendly team were very professional, encouraging, flexible and caring to me: they make sure that I was feeling comfortable before, during and after the procedure: prior to the surgery I was given clear description on the medication I would be taking for the procedure; during the surgery, the team would check on me periodically for my feedback while making sure everything was done properly; after the surgery, Dr. Torgerson and his team examined me carefully while providing clear post-surgery instructions with much encouragement. Everything went smoothly and I had a very positive experience. My follow up took place a few weeks later to make sure I was recovering well. Now I am looking forward to see the result in near future. My experience with Dr. Torgerson and his team on NeoGraft hair transplant has been very positive. The team was professional, friendly and caring. I recommend people who might be a suitable candidate or is considering hair transplant options to book a consultation with Dr. Torgerson.