Upper Lip Dropped After Rhinoplasty

I had rhinoplasty 10 months ago and the DR...

I had rhinoplasty 10 months ago and the DR released the depressor muscle, so that my tip didn’t drop when I smile. The problem is that my nasolabial angle changed, before I had more curvature on the area where columella connects with the upper lip and more upper tooth exposure when my lips were at rest, and now that area (that was curved before) is straight, little longer and I have less upper tooth exposure.

I did not like the results. No pros and many cons,...

I did not like the results. No pros and many cons, like: crooked nose, pinched middle vault, droopy tip, nasolabial angle changed, flat and wide dorsum. I did it to get rid of my bump.

I was wondering if there is any way to get my old nasolabial angle back and regain that curvature on the area between columella and upper lip?, can the depressor muscle get stronger with time and get the old nasolabial shape back?, Is there anyway to recreate that curvature by adding fillers?, If not is there any surgical way to do this? I read that Botox can relax the muscle that makes the tip drop when you smile, but after 5 or 6 months it comes back to normal, can this happen in my case? Also the DR reduced the bump on the bridge and my tip came down and in a little bit, could this be causing the change on the angle and the upper lip to drop?

Poor communication and did not warn me of any side effects.