Afraid to Look!!!

Hi guys, I had a full tummy tuck done on 5/19....

Hi guys,

I had a full tummy tuck done on 5/19. Today is my second day post op. I feel good but I don't know what it looks like yet. I am somewhat scared to see it with the bandages off for fear of it not looking the way I wanted it to be.

I have swelling in the feet. Did anyone else have that?

I haven't had any pain at all, just the tightness of the bandaging and the compression garment that I am now wearing 24/7.

I will upload pics as soon as I can sit up for longer periods. Trying to take it easy as prescribed by my doc.

It is now one week post-op. I am still very...

It is now one week post-op. I am still very swollen. Stitches are still in. Won't be taking them out until next Monday. Took off the bandages yesterday and saw my tummy for the first time. Not bad. Looking forwward to seeing the final results in a few months.

I get panic attacks when I look at myself though. I don't know why. Not too worried about that though. I was finally given the okay to take proper showers. This feels so good.

Everyone talks about every day getting better. This is so true. You feel a million times better every morning. I have no regrets.

Hi again, Took the stitches out today. It...

Hi again,

Took the stitches out today. It burned!!!!!! So glad that's over. Swelling is going down. My tummy looks soooo good. I am so happy. It just looks better with time. I can't believe it's only been 2 weeks!!

Photo Update

Dr. Victor Blackburn

He was very careful to explain everything. He is Board certified and very experienced.