Smart Lipo in Outter Thigh and Under Butt Area

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Ihad smart lipo two years ago on my outter thighs...

Ihad smart lipo two years ago on my outter thighs and under my butt, I was at my ideal body weight, I only had small fat pockets that I could not get rid of no matter what I did.

The first treamtment was $3500 and he only took out half a litre of fat... I knew that was not enough. 3 months later at my check up the doctor wanted to redew, but I was 5 weeks pregnant. So I waited until about 5 months after my son was born to lose the weight and get it redone. He charged me $500 for the equiptment but did it again for free.

I LOVED THE RESULTS.... I am very happy, However you need to undertand that once the Fat cells are removed you WILL gain weight in other areas if you dont keep your weight under control. I have always had a small waiste, but not since the lipo.. When I gain weight I now gain in my stoamch which I dont think is too sexy, but I love my new body : )

He was new at it and had to redew it because he didnt know how much to take out the first time.