Reviews Are Frightening! Hope Sculptra Works!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I just had my treatment today. I have been...

I just had my treatment today. I have been thinking of this for at least a year and I decided to go ahead because I saw good results in the nurse who works for Dr. D. After reading some of the horror stories, I am praying that I made the correct decision.

I have been massaging my face thoroughly and I plan to massage the treated areas 5 times a day for 5 minutes for the next 5 days.

Sculptra was a waste of my money

After trying to convince myself that Sculptra was the answer to a more youthful look, I finally gave up and ended up changing doctors. In retrospect, I must say that I wasted thousands of dollars. The hard lump that developed took about a year to go away. Two years after giving up on sculptra I had a consult with a plastic surgeon and I had laser surgery and a mini lift done. The laser was intense and the down time was about 2 weeks. The procedure took 10 years away and was definitely worth it. I am on a daily regime of using exfoliating wash and cream. I also have a Silk Peel every 5 weeks and Botox 3 times a year. I am now looking into having Volbella but I have not decided.
Florida Dermatologist

I saw results from someone who was treated.