Looks Amazing!! Happy with Facelift for Jowls and Droopy Skin (52 Years Old)

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a facelift and an eyelid lift on April the...

I had a facelift and an eyelid lift on April the 16th, 2009. I am 52 years old and was beginning to see slight jowl lines along with a double chin. My eyelids were droopy and I had big puffy bags under my eyes. I am very happy with my eyes and overall appearance of my face.

My concern is about a weird tingling, slightly painful feeling I am having in my upper cheeks. I see some slight bruising and the cheek muscles feel like they are stretching downward. It hurts to lie on my side in bed. And perhaps its my imagination, but I see slight jowls again if i hold my head a certain way. My husband swears he sees nothing. But my concern is this tingling pain in my cheeks and I wonder if my cheeks are sliding down their original position as the sutures dissolve?

Photo Update

Update 6 years later

Follow up on 2-7-2015 My face still looks awesome! I have since discovered the world of Botox and fillers and have been doing that for a year now at Dr. Ratliff's office. The stuff is amazing!! I raised my rating of Dr Ratliff to a 5 star because my face looks awesome 6 years later and because I never fail to be extremely pleased with subsequent services.

Trying again to add this photo!

6 years later

It is 6 years later and I am still so pleased. Have recently discovered the wonders of botox and fillers and they are helping for sure!
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

The very best! He has been my plastic surgeon since 2009 and has kept me looking young all these years! I had my 1st face lift in 2009 and had another one in 2016 at age 58. It looks amazing!! I just turned 60 and don't feel I look like an old lady. And I sure don't look like I have had facelifts; my face looks young and wrinkle free, not stretched. He has done work on my sister, cousin and Aunt and they love him too. Thanks Dr Ratliff!!