Body Contouring - Nightmare - Cincinnati, OH

Body Contouring

Body Contouring

December 2011

I went to Kurtis Martin for breast implants. Several months after the procedure, my breasts were deformed. I went back to him and he told me that the reason for the problem was that I had saline. He offered to do the procedure again with silicon for a reduced rate ($5000). I agreed. My breasts were even worse than before. Months later, after going back to him constantly to try to get him to fix the problem, he told me that it was scar tissue causing the mis-shaping and that he would fix it for another $5000. I finally went to another surgeon who told me that the job was botched and I wasnt the first patient of Kurtis Martin that he had to repair. I encourage everyone to stay away from this surgeon. In total, I am out $18,000 and have endured tremendous pain and suffering. I trusted the reviews online but I am now suspicious that they are fraudulant.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon