My Pre-baby Boobies Are Back and Better Than Ever.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was blessed with beautiful, naturally big...

I was blessed with beautiful, naturally big breasts growing up. I was a D-cup since Jr. High. Then I had two darling girls back to back and my boobs were gone. I was so unhappy with my saggy breasts. I finally decided to look into breast augmentation and chose the third doctor I saw.

The surgery and recovery went so smoothly, I would tell everyone not to hesitate. The only problem I had was nausea and vomiting a couple times the first two days after surgery. That was only because I wasn't eating enough with my pain pills.

The pain was totally manageable and only lasted a few days. Now, I am only two months out and already extremely happy with my results. I feel like a woman again. I really do feel so great. So worth it.

Let's just call him the boob King. My doctor was very charming, pleasant, and just really knew what to do. I put full trust in him with the size of the implant and it's perfect.