39, Mummy Tummy, Prosock Ice - London, GB

I have had two babies and gained some weight, I...

I have had two babies and gained some weight, I did not seem to have stretch marks, just a bit of a tummy and some loose skin and I wanted to recover my pre-pregnancy figure. I went to see Dr. Anthony and we discussed in depth about the fact that I wanted a non-invasive body shaping treatment. He spent a generous amount of time explaining and answering questions about all the different non-surgical options available and helped me decide and weigh up the pros and cons.

I eat healthily and I do regular exercise, so Dr Anthony recommended that I have six weakly sessions of Proshock Ice. During the treatment I experienced a cold sensation on my tummy but it was not painful at all and I was able to return to my regular activities right away.

Dr Anthony did a great job and has taken excellent care of me throughout this process, now my tummy is slimmer and I not only feel confident to were a bikini again but I also feel great in it. I am extremely happy with the results. His safe approach to planning my treatment has made this a successful experience for me.
Dr. Edwin Anthony