41 with Saggy Jawline and Fat Neck - Manhattan, NY

In my twenties and thirties I had a strong jawline...

In my twenties and thirties I had a strong jawline but as soon as I hit 40 my jawline and chin developed fat and lost its definition. I felt so old looking in the mirror and started using bronzer to redefine it. When I heard about the ThermiTight procedure I was really excited because I liked the idea of being able to re-sculpt my face with very little downtime. I live in Manhattan and can't afford to be in a long recovery from any procedure. Dr. lorenc and his team were amazing and made the procedure as easy and comfortable as possible. I had ThermiTight on my lower face and chin and 10 days post surgery I had ThermiSmooth at Dr. lorencs' medi spa to speed up the tightening process. I absolutely love my results, my face is slimmer and tighter and I no longer need bronzer to define my jawline and neck. ThermiSmooth was such a relaxing procedure in the medi spa that I am going to continue doing it as prevention/maintenance along with my monthly hydra facials to keep everything in check! My work colleagues keep asking if I've lost weight - I have, in a targeted area only - but they don't need to know that !
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be happier - I feel like every week that passes I look younger and slimmer in the face - I no longer need to wear scarfs or use bronzer - it's so liberating!!