Love Dr. Vargas - Kansas City, MO

Last year I gave myself the best Christmas gift...

Last year I gave myself the best Christmas gift ever; a Quick-Lift by Dr. Hannah Vargas at Vargas Face and Skin Center. I appreciate and admire Dr. Vargas and her friendly and dedicated staff members, but mostly, I love the results! True to its name, the procedure was quick and easy, with almost no downtime and minimal discomfort. Best of all, Dr. Vargas’ very subtle technique tightened the skin around my neck and lower jawline, while preserving a very natural and refreshed look. At almost 60 years old, the Quick-Lift gave me the boost I needed to take on new challenges with confidence and self-assurance. I highly recommend Dr. Vargas and encourage you to call today for your consultation. You will be glad you did!
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon