Breast Lift with Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

There are no words to describe what an amazing...

There are no words to describe what an amazing experience I had with Dr. Bruno, and his amazing staff!! I have two friends that were his patients, one had a breast augmentation and the other a breast lift with a breast augmentation. Both friends would say the best things about Dr. Bruno almost daily! They both were so amazed by him! When I walked into his office it was beautiful, and so relaxing. I was greated by his two lovely assistants Joselle, and Marisol. They were so kind and friendly which made me feel so welcomed. Once I met Dr. Bruno I knew that he would be my doctor. He's so intelligent, so compassionate, and exudes this great confidence that I was looking for. His passion, and drive for what he does is so evident. We began to go over why I was there, and within minutes his vision was exactly what I was looking for. Dr. Bruno answered all my questions and was so nice! He asked me several times if I had any further questions, and the time he spent with me was so informative. That day I made my surgery appointment, and again his staff was so kind! They took care of me and made sure I had everything I needed prior to my surgery date. The day of my surgery was the best experience I could have asked for. His surgical team treated me as if I was a life long friend. The next day I was so excited to see my results at my post -op visit. Dr. Bruno came in the room with his genuine warm personal touch just as always. He took my bandages off, and I had tears in my because I looked so amazing! He gave me back my youth! My Brest lift with a breast augmentation took my breath away! Dr. Bruno is the best! I promise anyone reading this you have to go to Dr. Bruno. There are no words to fully convey how much he's changed my life in the most beautiful way! I'm so thankful for my two friends that introduced me to Dr. Bruno. I feel so incredibly blessed to have met Dr. Bruno and his staff because they truly went above and beyond to make my surgical experience the greatest!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon