4th Time a Charm: 10/10 Disaster Relief. Hello, Bikinis! - Beverly Hills, CA

I found Dr. Rahban when I was creating a list of...

I found Dr. Rahban when I was creating a list of revisionary specialists, and after looking through no less than 1200 photo sets of like procedures, my list still had a single name on it--not one other doctor had photo examples with comparable results. Although I'd initially planned to consult with several surgeons in order to get a broader opinion, Dr. R's images had my undivided attention, so unless he declined my case he would remain my one and only choice.
This was to be a 4th breast surgery, 3 of which were corrective. With several competing issues at hand--natural asymmetry, malplacement of implants, a capsular contracture and unconcealable visible external scarring--never mind trying to be fashionable, finding bras that fit even semi-correctly were next to impossible... bathing suits, forget it! Having a history of only negative (painful, unsightly, expensive & embarrassing) results, my lack of confidence and panic state were apparent but acknowledged without contention; Dr. R. & office staff were intuitive, kind, helpful and incredibly patient with me throughout the entire administrative & examination process.
It's important to note that while Dr. Rahban is an expert at finding solutions for trauma cases, he's emphatic about not guaranteeing specific results and won't hesitate to say "no" to a procedure or patient he feels will pose greater risk than benefit. Both pre- and post-op instructions are extremely detailed with responsibility placed upon the patient during recovery--it's a team effort. With consideration towards how he has not only given me my life back, I can now enjoy the life I'd never even had. The cost is greatly diminished when compared to its' value--uni isn't going anywhere but unfortunately there's no stopping the clock, so for my present peace of mind it was an easy decision to make. I'm ever so grateful, and for the first time in my life feeling beautiful, fearless, and beyond exited about the possibilities that now lie before me.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon